Neil is lead Partner of Mann, Urrutia, Nelson CPAs’ Research and Development Tax Credit industry. In total over the past 10 years, he has helped companies save and earn back over $2 million to reinvest towards future innovation.
As a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Neil has over 10 years of public and private accounting experience, with his focus primarily on business tax credits, consulting, tax planning, and tax preparation for corporations, partnerships, individuals, trusts, and estates. He works directly with the business owner and individual taxpayer to present available options that can assist with cash flow, tax compliance, retirement options, college planning, real estate, and tax consultation.
- Manufacturing (including aeronautical manufacturing)
- Medical & healthcare
- Real Estate
- Research & Development tax credits
- Cancellation of Debt actions
- Tax compliance audits and problem resolutions
- Tax planning and business advisory services
- Tax return preparation
- Exempt organizations
- Accounting services
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Washburn University – Topeka, Kansas
- Rotary Club of Roseville