Kriss Ann Mann is lead Partner of our Glendale office. She brings to her clients over 20 years of experience in the healthcare, real estate and trust accounting industries. This knowledge is translated to her clients during such engagements as assisting medical practices in start up or dissolution, and includes medical practice acquisition. Additionally, Kriss Ann works proficiently with real estate professionals to provide accounting solutions and insight in business structuring that is unique to the real estate industry.
Kriss Ann focuses on providing tax preparation, tax planning and business advisory services for corporations, partnerships, and individuals. She assists her clients directly with budget implementation and strategic planning, making sure that they are in full control of their accounting and financials.
- Medical practices
- Real Estate ventures
- Accounting services
- Medical Practice Valuations
- Business advisory services
- Tax return preparation
- Tax planning
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified College Planning Specialist (CCPS)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting Washburn University – Topeka, Kansas University of Kansas – Lawrence, Kansas
- Board Member, Treasurer – Keaton Raphael Memorial
- Board Member, President – The Chester Foundation