As a mid-sized regional firm, Mann, Urrutia, Nelson CPAs offers unique opportunities for individuals to become qualified CPAs and highly skilled business advisors. We are large enough to offer the experience resources and expertise needed in today’s complex business world, yet still small enough to offer our clients the personal attention they deserve.
Our firm offers a variety of career opportunities in entry level and experienced positions for CPAs and non-CPAs, as well as client service and administrative support professionals. Experienced professionals with public accounting, industry or consulting backgrounds may find career opportunities in the audit, tax and business valuation departments in our respective offices
Additionally, internships are available for undergraduate juniors and seniors majoring in accounting with at least a 3.0 grade point average or better who, at a minimum, have completed intermediate accounting classes and an introductory tax class. Potential interns are expected to be pursuing or have graduated with either an Accounting or Business degree and have a desire to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
We are looking to hire a Staff Associate to join our Sacramento audit practice.
Member of the audit team to support the planning, fieldwork, and completion stages of the audit. Provides additional assistance for accounting, bookkeeping, and tax services as needed. Identifies and researches accounting issues. Recognizes and takes advantage of practice development opportunities through extension of services to clients Contributes to the firm’s overall growth by actively participating in administrative and operational functions.
- 1-2 years’ experience in accounting or related field – Public accounting experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- CPA exam candidate
- Basic knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
- Ability to work collectively with clients, managers and co-workers
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
- Initiative to learn new areas beyond scope of work
- Proficient in the use of accounting, spreadsheet, word processing, and database computer software
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 1 year